Wednesday 23 March 2011

A6 it is...I think...

So, after doing them drawings yesterday, I needed to figure out whether to do A6 or A5. Although I like the idea of A6, I think the actual drawing on A5 was much better. I decided I needed to find a way of projecting what the final thing could look like. I made the use of the wonders of technology, and printed the photographs in the last post, and then photocopied that so that I had 64 A6 prints, and 32 A5 prints, and put them on the studio wall. The idea of the work is that I could always just do this for my piece, but it is a lot more intimate to draw the images, and to spend time doing this. Also, each of the drawings will be slightly different, and this is something that I wouldnt get with just printing the images off. Below are some images of what I have done...



No comments:

Post a Comment